Back to Amazon.com

jlgomez

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jlgomez
clearskiestomt wrote:NOT VR compliant.

Needs one of these.

https://support.oculus.com/326247701060681/

Funny you would think the AMD Radeon RX 480 which is on the list was slower because of the model but benchmarks show a much different outcome..

clocks11

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clocks11
leonbev wrote:Why, oh why would they bundle such a nice CPU with such a crummy video card and power supply?

This is just WRONG, guys.

Because not everyone is a gamer, and Ryzen 7 doesn't have IGP, therefore they need to include a low end card. I wanted a powerful/fast machine, but do little to no gaming, so this was perfect.

probley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages probley
donjuevas wrote:1.Why do you need a second DVD drive?
2.You could remove the front ports and install one there.
3.Get a USB DVD/burner combo for 20 bucks.

2 internal bays, one used for the drive and one open.

I have a blu-ray dvd burner i'd like to use. anyway I am better off upgrading my motherboard and processor for the same money. and a lot less hassle.

raidriar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raidriar

I ordered two of these machines and only one arrived. I'm going to need some response from someone on the woot team to answer where my second computer is.

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

raidriar wrote:I ordered two of these machines and only one arrived. I'm going to need some response from someone on the woot team to answer where my second computer is.

Yikes, if you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

SirThurston

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SirThurston

Just got mine, installing updates as I type this.
Looked like new very quiet!

192 Woots most for 3 items

esimon67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages esimon67

Too good to be true. Looks great on paper but my unit arrived DOA. So much for "Certified Factory Reconditioned". Woot was great at taking it back and providing a full refund. After doing some research this was not an isolated occurrence with HP machines not powering on. Not a problem with power supply as power supply light indicated it was OK. Probably the motherboard. I supposed I cold have used the HP warranty but rather than take any chances on future reliability it had to go.

aielli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aielli

Mine still says "preparing for shipment"... this is getting ridiculous. Anyone else have the same issue?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aielli wrote:Mine still says "preparing for shipment"... this is getting ridiculous. Anyone else have the same issue?

I'm very sorry! Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items