Back to Amazon.com

msgitlin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msgitlin
wootDawg wrote:...
Lastly, not sure why this is on woot as you can pay about $300 at their site or click on a FaceBook ad and get the same thing for $300.00

Where do you see that? From what I can tell on their site, the closest match is the Master package--which is around $450

pmkalbywoot

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pmkalbywoot

Motion sensors have 3 position adjustment. Switch under the battery.

Of course you can add sensors and just cover all your windows and doors and not use motions.

I am in my second house and 4th year with Simplisafe. I like it a lot.

If you've ever moved with an alarm you know it sucks.

With simplisafe I had the new house set up the first night we lived here. Some double stick foam tape and 'command' refills and that's that.

As for sensors falling off in cold, hasn't happened to me on my garage doors or any doors for that matter.

dadrepus

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dadrepus

What no-one has mentioned here so far is the ability to suspend the monitoring for any length of time. I did this frequently when our dog was still with us as she was big and ferocious. Enough of a deterrent when we would go out for an evening of fun. When we would go on extended vacations and the dog either came with us or was kenneled, we turned on the monitoring. Easy peasy. What other service would let you do that. Now that she has passed we just leave the monitoring on all the time but the feature is still there.

msgitlin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msgitlin

Feeling ripped off today...

SimpliSafe direct is running a sale cheaper than this one for essentially the same system plus a Camera.

Plus they have a return policy...

#wootregrets

derohn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derohn

+1

msgitlin wrote:Feeling ripped off today...

SimpliSafe direct is running a sale cheaper than this one for essentially the same system plus a Camera.

Plus they have a return policy...

#wootregrets