cgiguru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgiguru

If you buy one of these, the HDMI will go out. I've owned both a 600 and a 700 series and HDMI has gone out on both. WIFI also went kaput on the 700 series. I'm looking for a replacement now and it won't be an Onkyo. You have been warned.

aforrest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aforrest

are these receivers both actually sold out or did they get punted for the switch to NES? I was planning on buying one...

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

aforrest wrote:are these receivers both actually sold out or did they get punted for the switch to NES? I was planning on buying one...

I'm not staff, but it looks like the receivers sold out.

FYI, non-product related posts will be deleted. If you want to have a (calm) discussion over not getting something that probably a few hundred thousand other Wooters tried to get at the same time, the discussion is here.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ColSanders83

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ColSanders83

Burned by the HDMI issue myself. Seems like Onkyo has never had much luck with HDMI boards. It's a shame really. I really liked me receiver until the board died. I might consider another Onkyo if it came with a spare HDMI board.