Top 0% of all Woots

Quality Posts

W00ter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages W00ter

Picture shows an 11-Pack...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

W00ter wrote:Picture shows an 11-Pack...

It’s just showing the possible colors. You will get 12.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

LeiDBack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LeiDBack

. . . Heaven, I'm in heaven . . .

hartmanmf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hartmanmf

what weight is the fabric ???

palletmany

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palletmany

The pictures show some shirts with and without tag labels. So, do they come with or without them?

rob314159

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rob314159
palletmany wrote:The pictures show some shirts with and without tag labels. So, do they come with or without them?

"Tag free for all day comfort" is what the description says. Not sure which is correct.

dgfait

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dgfait

Will it truly be a mix of all the colors shown or are some people going to get all the same or even half the same?

hayyim

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hayyim
dgfait wrote:Will it truly be a mix of all the colors shown or are some people going to get all the same or even half the same?

In the Specs:

"Note: Colors are random, but no more than 2 of the same color will be included"

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 135 Private Messages radi0j0hn

I'm a "winter," can you send me all colors that match me? Awwww...nevermind.

sillycatvalley.com &
ACPress.com - creative stuff, y'know!

havefun1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages havefun1

Why do the bottoms of the individual shirts have a different color?

oldgal3

quality posts: 7 Private Messages oldgal3
dgfait wrote:Will it truly be a mix of all the colors shown or are some people going to get all the same or even half the same?

Yes, we want to know if we’re getting all those colors or fewer. A bunch of duplicates makes it a deal breaker.

vexboxx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vexboxx
havefun1 wrote:Why do the bottoms of the individual shirts have a different color?

Zoom in and they don't.

So when you wear them, tell people to stand really close to you so they only see the one colour. Heh.

mikedt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikedt

The only thing I find the pocket good for is something to clip my headphone cord to.

Sardinicus

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Sardinicus

Any idea what a "stays tucked in" feature is? Alligator clips?

dis831

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dis831
Sardinicus wrote:Any idea what a "stays tucked in" feature is? Alligator clips?

I believe there is a small roll of duct tape included...
:-)

I don't have a problem..... I can stop wooting when ever I want to..... Right after this purchase....

ThunderThighs

Staff

Answers to questions:

Weight - 5.2 ounce

Tags – it is an assortment. The colors shown with tags will have tags. The others are tagless.

Stays tucked in means they are long enough to stay tucked in when squatting, bending over, etc. Although we like your ideas of alligator clips and duct tape.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

entraine

quality posts: 3 Private Messages entraine

Reinforced pockets? Do people actually use the pockets on a pocket-tee? If so, for what?

Wilton109

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wilton109
entraine wrote:Reinforced pockets? Do people actually use the pockets on a pocket-tee? If so, for what?

iPhone holder, that is until you bend over and it falls out...

modi123

quality posts: 22 Private Messages modi123
entraine wrote:Reinforced pockets? Do people actually use the pockets on a pocket-tee? If so, for what?

Smokes if I am a street tough, pens, phones, small quantities of change, receipts, business cards, firecrackers, screws, small dogs, nails, mice, nuts, and bolts.

Also a place to iron a little cat giving people the middle finger.

Betta koix16(2017)

RonGee

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RonGee

I'm in for a pack, I'm always looking for tees with a pocket. I've got a bunch of long sleeve tees with pockets and these short sleeves will be good in the summer.

Over 100 Woots since 2005 ... does that make me a Wootaholic?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all! We were able to find more inventory so if you saw it sold out earlier, check again!

kalas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalas

Do they run small in size or big?

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

kalas wrote:Do they run small in size or big?

Even as a guy, years and years of vanity sizing means one should treat sizes incomparable from one brand to another. I have size small shirts that are loose and size XL that only fit.

Go by the specs instead.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

Staff

kalas wrote:Do they run small in size or big?

Like narf said, look at the specs. What I do is take a shirt that I own and like the fit. I measure it and compare it to the size chart.

ibenjamin2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibenjamin2

I'm 6'2" and skinny. I typically wear size medium tall shirts (when I can find them). How long do these shirts measure? They won't stay tucked in if I can't tuck them in in the first place.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ibenjamin2 wrote:I'm 6'2" and skinny. I typically wear size medium tall shirts (when I can find them). How long do these shirts measure? They won't stay tucked in if I can't tuck them in in the first place.

We looked before the sale went live and FoL didn't show length information. Sorry.

ameliailema

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ameliailema

Where are these made?

ThunderThighs

Staff

ameliailema wrote:Where are these made?

El Salvador

djb5842

quality posts: 5 Private Messages djb5842

Any of you Wooters bought these before? Since they're mostly cotton I'm concerned about shrinkage and wondering if I should go a size larger to compensate?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

djb5842 wrote:Any of you Wooters bought these before? Since they're mostly cotton I'm concerned about shrinkage and wondering if I should go a size larger to compensate?

Can't say these exactly (lacks cats), but I've had other FotL shirts in the past. I don't recall them being too too bad.

All cotton shirts will shrink; but some will be more tolerant than others. Due to the knit, shrinkage is typically in length and the amount will be dependent on your care (hot vs cold, high heat vs medium vs low). The width remains pretty close.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

rodflohr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodflohr

Assuming the t is worn under a regular shirt, maybe a little paper money for cab fare in case wallet gets stolen. Anything small and personal. Parking receipt.

Woody1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages Woody1

I was doing so well at staying distant from more crap I just don't need or have room for, and it took just 15 hours for this sale to talk me into failure.

Guess I can eat that Snickers bar and try again next year.

900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't🤔

terpsquared

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terpsquared

Can we get a picture of the inside seams? I have a skin sensitivity to particular seam types, and like to review inner seams when picking shirts.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

terpsquared wrote:Can we get a picture of the inside seams? I have a skin sensitivity to particular seam types, and like to review inner seams when picking shirts.

I'm not staff, but given that they don't always have direct access to the inventory, they might not be able to get pics that quickly anyway.

That said, the construction will be typical to that of other t-shirts these days: polyester threads, double needle hems and overlock stitches at the sleeves. Expect them to look similar to the (different brand) shirt I'm currently wearing.

goodlifegardens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goodlifegardens

Glasses, phone, notebook, pen,wouldn't buy a shirt without a pocket. Just wondering if it's large enough

Amplified2000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Amplified2000

Perfect timing on these.. just started a job that is casual dress but we have to wear plain shirts without printing or logos.. all of my shirts have printing or logos on them so this will give me a 3 week supply of shirts for around $2/each

jaburg

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jaburg

Best deal (for me anyway) in a year of woots. Something I need, can use, and like the brand you have!

Wow!

(seriously considering buying another deal to put away for next year or the next)

jaburg

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jaburg

Hell to the yeah! Smokes man. Some of us are NOT politically correct and afraid to offend others!

LynnMoore56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LynnMoore56

to hold one's flip phone, obviously.