nuggy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nuggy

Should have looked at the Sony site last week when they had the 20% off their refurbs.....

Some very nice deals on some computers that came back for a heating problem that was fixed with a "simple" BIOS update.....

ItsMorph

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ItsMorph
stevec5000 wrote:No you can't. Clear is only available in a few areas and Sprint doesn't have wimax.

Um...at least around here, Sprint's 4G IS WiMax....Therefore, you would be incorrect. It *SHOULD* hook up to Sprint.

I stayed up. Again.

brucecornelius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brucecornelius
tpscan wrote:
Let's reframe the BT issue. What peripherals do you currently intend to connect?

Just my IPhone,and I could use a cord for that, but I'd like to be a good boy scout and be prepared.

It's funny how Woot couldn't sell an air mattress without someone asking if it has bluetooth and now they're selling laptops with no BT, and nobody cares. It seems that the BT craze has fizzled.

I'm in for one.

borntohunt

quality posts: 103 Private Messages borntohunt
whatsamattaU wrote:Thanks, I couldn't get my browser to get me the link--it was frustrating. Maybe I need a different browser.

I use Google's Chrome web browser most of the time since it's usually faster, but I use Mozilla Firefox browser to get properties or web links for images to post here which is almost as fast as Chrome. Only once in a great while I'll use very slow Internet Explorer for web pages when I encounter small problems, but maybe the new Version 9 that was just released will work as well as the other 2. Good luck.

drewcp

quality posts: 20 Private Messages drewcp
sinistereo wrote:You're confusing your wireless technologies. Which, in the US, is all too easy to do.

"4G" includes WiMAX, LTE, and HSPA+. WiMAX and LTE do not use SIM modules; users are allowed to provision and change services over the air (no need to call or swap SIM cards).

Verizon's CDMA network does not require a SIM card but LTE does.

ionman

quality posts: 21 Private Messages ionman
borntohunt wrote:I use Google's Chrome web browser most of the time since it's usually faster, but I use Mozilla Firefox browser to get properties or web links for images to post here which is almost as fast as Chrome. Only once in a great while I'll use very slow Internet Explorer for web pages when I encounter small problems, but maybe the new Version 9 that was just released will work as well as the other 2. Good luck.

I also highly recommend Google's Chrome for day-to-day use. This particular computer is quite old (single core 1.8GHz AMD Athlon64 3000+, 1G RAM, 80G HDD, Win XP) but Chrome loads to my home page SO much faster than anything else:

1.5 Sec : Chrome
13.5 Sec : Firefox (9X slower!)
23.8 Sec : IE8 (14.5X slower!)

The JAVA execution speed is also orders of magnitude faster on Chrome. SunSpider 0.9.1 (lower is better) benchmarks @ 677.2 for Chrome, 1690.2 for Firefox, and 11473.7 for IE8. In other words, JAVA runs runs about 17X faster on Chrome than IE8. Though Futuremark and Peacekeeper "only" peg Chrome at about 10X faster.

I've heard IE9 is much better, but it only installs on Vista and Windows 7.

jet314

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jet314

This looks like a very nice basic unit. Looking on PCMAG's site for info/reviews...it does say there are THREE (3) USB connections. That is a nice feature for sure. It has two on/off/power switches. One to launch the full system or a QuickStart button, which powers up the laptop and opens Asus ExpressGate--a built in Linux-based operating system that bypasses the lengthy Windows boot time to allow nearly instant web access. Too bad I'm not needing a new laptop. I think this would be a good basic machine based on what I'm reading here and the PCmag review. On the con side, it's not a gaming system. But that's not why I'd get one anyway. Enjoy !!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I like laptops and iPhones

that was fun while it lasted!

tpscan

quality posts: 26 Private Messages tpscan
brucecornelius wrote:Just my IPhone,and I could use a cord for that, but I'd like to be a good boy scout and be prepared.

It's funny how Woot couldn't sell an air mattress without someone asking if it has bluetooth and now they're selling laptops with no BT, and nobody cares. It seems that the BT craze has fizzled.

I'm in for one.

So when you need to add Bluetooth, take a look at Newegg.com. Here is low profile adapter, IOGEAR GBU421 USB 2.1 Bluetooth Micro Adapter and a second one by Asus, the ASUS USB-BT211 USB 2.0 Mini Bluetooth Dongle, both for under $20.

theherbshack

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theherbshack
SchmooBro wrote:Not that it matters much, but my brother bought this very computer NEW for $600 approx. 2 weeks ago on sale at either OD or OMax; I do not recall which. Playing with it a bit, seemed a nice machine & I liked the KBrd feel, though the fan is on a lot and I doubt the claimed battery life....

I find it hard to believe you can remember the EXACT specs of the laptop, but not which store it came from.

JCamp4321

quality posts: 9 Private Messages JCamp4321
dustyrogers wrote:Man I swear I'm not trying to be a threadcrapper up in here, but at the near certainty of being seen as one for comparing a $500 r0x0rz! to a brand new $880 unit, this (Sandy Bridge based) Dell absolutely smokes the Asus if 15.6" is your cup of LCD:

• 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2630QM 2GHz
  • 15.6" FHD B+RGLED TL Display (1920x1080)
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 1GB graphics with Optimus
  • 6GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 Memory
  • 640GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
  • Skype-Certified 2.0MP HD Webcam
  • 8X Tray Load CD/DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
  • Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 & Bluetooth 3.0
  • 6-cell Lithium Ion Battery
  • Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit

It's at SlickDeals yo

USB 3.0! And eSATA. Suh weeet.

Wow, you're right - can I get an even better one for another $380 more?...

HAMMER TIME!!!

bucky242

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bucky242

does it have bluetooth connection

DocMphd

quality posts: 3 Private Messages DocMphd

I bought this exact model from Busty Buy and was very impressed. Returned it when we fired our software developer 2 weeks later, but wish I would have just kept it for myself. Nice machine.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
davearnold731 wrote:I am a 20 year PC tech and I have never herd of dual channel memory

Although, I will admit most users won't notice the difference. Then again, most users won't need more than 4GB, and if they did they would be looking for something more powerful than this most likely.

Still single, can't imagine why.

albuquerquemat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages albuquerquemat

Is a 0.3 MP webcam a detriment? I notice Lenovo likes
to use these but most others are at least 1.3 MP.

mikeami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeami
JCamp4321 wrote:Wow, you're right - can I get an even better one for another $380 more?...

Not with those specs, that's one hell of a good price for those specs. BUT its a dell, which has gone in the toilet as far as build quality is concerned. Just check out that chart that was in one of the prior post. Apple, Asus, Toshiba...at the top of the list, and Dell, dead last.
This one has a CPU benchmark of 2603 and the other one he was referring to has a CPU benchmark of 6455. That puts it in the Top 4 Laptop CPUs, not to mention all the other toppings it includes.
I mention all this because I am hoping someone will point me to a Laptop (for less than $1000) with those specs that isn't a Dell

dfallik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dfallik

Can someone tell me how this computer is better than this one at Best Buy (which, I know, it's BB)

http://bit.ly/i8NsSC

The last time I bought a netbook from Woot, it didn't work right out of the box. When I called to return it, I was told I couldn't return it, I needed to send the computer back and they would repair it. It became a whole hassle.

I just use the computer for email/ Internet/ some database analysis.
Thoughts?

retropug

quality posts: 2 Private Messages retropug
jrstinkfish wrote:I dunno, I'm digging the speed I get near downtown Memphis:

I know I am getting off topic here but this is in regard to the 4G WIMAX service. I'm in agreement with this guy...I am in Pickerington Ohio about 20 mins east of Columbus and I just bought the Clear 4g+ hotspot with the WIMAX service. I was getting just 7MB per sec in my house as-well. My 3G speeds on my Verizon Network Droidx in my building at work was around .5mb I got 1.4mb using Clear so if it works in your area it's awesome but if it doesn't then don't buy it. I know in this case it is built in to this laptop. Atleast with the hotspot you can do a month free trial and I bought the unit outright so no monthly lease fees and no contract. If something better comes out I throw it up on Ebay. There is always two sides to things. I have not experienced the "throtling" yet but it might just be to soon to say. I'm just say'in!

ericrebarchik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericrebarchik
gkcmilner wrote:I agree with the other poster that this 1366 x 768 display resolution is too low. It is ok if all you do is watch movies, but I wouldn't want it for anything alse. That is the resolution on my 14" laptop and it's a little low.
1680 x 1050 is what's on my current 15.3" laptop and that's about right for me.

IS THIS THING LED?

itaintallthat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itaintallthat

refurbished junk AGAIN? I'm goning to quit looking

drainsnake

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drainsnake
tmdwo79 wrote:What is the graphic card of this laptop? And how can I extend period of warranty?

You could buy a warranty from Square Trade. They have decent deals on extended warranties

clucky7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clucky7

I have 4G WIMAX internet at my house using a wireless modem that is exactly the same as the Clear one, but I dont have the limits that Clear puts on download speeds. So yes Sprint has 4G WIMAX because Sprint and Clear are owned by the same company!

matt1976

quality posts: 10 Private Messages matt1976
ionman wrote:I also highly recommend Google's Chrome for day-to-day use. This particular computer is quite old (single core 1.8GHz AMD Athlon64 3000+, 1G RAM, 80G HDD, Win XP) but Chrome loads to my home page SO much faster than anything else:

1.5 Sec : Chrome
13.5 Sec : Firefox (9X slower!)
23.8 Sec : IE8 (14.5X slower!)

The JAVA execution speed is also orders of magnitude faster on Chrome. SunSpider 0.9.1 (lower is better) benchmarks @ 677.2 for Chrome, 1690.2 for Firefox, and 11473.7 for IE8. In other words, JAVA runs runs about 17X faster on Chrome than IE8. Though Futuremark and Peacekeeper "only" peg Chrome at about 10X faster.

I've heard IE9 is much better, but it only installs on Vista and Windows 7.

I've tried to download and run Chrome multiple times on several machines. Each time I try, the 'puter becomes infected with all sort of viruses and mal-ware. I don't have issues like that with Firefox. I did have to 'downgrade' from FF 3.6 to 3.5 though, because of the way 3.6 handled Flash and Java and those sorts of things.

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

I can sell a new Dell with full 1 yr warranty and almost the exact specs as this for same price.

ionman

quality posts: 21 Private Messages ionman
matt1976 wrote:I've tried to download and run Chrome multiple times on several machines. Each time I try, the 'puter becomes infected with all sort of viruses and mal-ware. I don't have issues like that with Firefox. I did have to 'downgrade' from FF 3.6 to 3.5 though, because of the way 3.6 handled Flash and Java and those sorts of things.

I'd say more likely your computer is already infected with viruses and spyware.

You should ONLY download Chrome from the source. google.com/chrome

But only AFTER your computer is virus free.

mtrehm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtrehm
chaospearl wrote:First, I'd almost buy one of these just for the movie reference. I'm so sad for all the people out there who don't get what it refers to.

Second, 5.5 lbs is now ultraportable? What does that make my Inspiron at 3.2 lbs, which was always too heavy for me to lug around campus? Sorry, woot. Fail. It's not ultraportable unless I can wave it around in one hand (and I do mean me, specifically, the one with the severe rheumatoid arthritis and replaced shoulder joint - my wavin' around capability being considerably less than most people's)

Aside from the slick attempt to pass something that weighs more than the average Upper East Side dog as "ultraportable" this looks fairly decent, specs-wise.

I build my own systems and Asus is my go-to for motherboards and certain peripherals. Not sure how they do on laptops, but I trust the company and can vouch that their customer service is great.

Thanks for the info. I bought one blindly and am hoping I like it. I don't game, and will rarely travel with it. All I do is surf the internet, blog and download pictures from my cameras. It should work well for me. It's good to know that Asus is a good company.

So sorry you are suffering from R.A. my sister has it too. It isn't fun. Wishing you the best with no flares in your future.

Chipmonstr5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chipmonstr5

I guess the unsold ones won't be in the next Woot-off, they'll be sold through Amazon for $55 more:
http://www.amazon.com/Asus-U52F-BBL9-Notebook-Processor-15-6-Inch/dp/tech-data/B004H1RA9C/ref=de_a_smtd

tpscan

quality posts: 26 Private Messages tpscan
matt1976 wrote:I've tried to download and run Chrome multiple times on several machines. Each time I try, the 'puter becomes infected with all sort of viruses and mal-ware. I don't have issues like that with Firefox. I did have to 'downgrade' from FF 3.6 to 3.5 though, because of the way 3.6 handled Flash and Java and those sorts of things.

Matt, I agree that your apparent problems have nothing to do with Chrome. Chrome itself is one of the most secure browsers, being the only one to survive the hacking competition at this last year's Black Hat Conference. It may be that your problems involve malware that are better able to hide their activities under Internet Explorer, but reveal themselves when using Chrome's Java engine.

My suggestion is that you first try an alternate malware scanner, something other than your current AV software. Each product has strengths and weaknesses, but few malware infestations can avoid detection from two AV products. Please don't misunderstand. You should never run two AV scanners at the same time, especially ones that have real-time, active shields. However, there are on-demand AV applications designed to root out problems.

Sunbelt Software (the source of Vipre Antivirus), offers a free download, called Vipre PC Rescue. It is a DOS level scanner, capable of boot time root kit scanning. It is not a replacement for your antivirus. It is a one-time scanner that you initiate when needed, which may spot malware that has been able to hide from your existing security software.

You may hear about the award winning Vipre software in competitive reviews, listed as either GFI or Sunbelt Vipre AntiVirus. GFI acquired Sunbelt Software last year, which became a subsidiary of GFI in the transaction. You can learn about Vipre PC Rescue and download the daily release of VIPRE Rescue Program and get directions for use.

And the mandatory disclaimer: I am not an employee of GFI or any software distributor. Am am a long time user and beta tester for Vipre who also earns pin money through IT and security consulting.

IlikeDino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IlikeDino
dfallik wrote:Can someone tell me how this computer is better than this one at Best Buy (which, I know, it's BB)

http://bit.ly/i8NsSC

The last time I bought a netbook from Woot, it didn't work right out of the box. When I called to return it, I was told I couldn't return it, I needed to send the computer back and they would repair it. It became a whole hassle.

I just use the computer for email/ Internet/ some database analysis.
Thoughts?

The BB model has an i-3 380M processor, this model has an i-5 460M. Also the BB model has 1 USB 3.0 port and this one has 2 USB 2.0 ports.
This probably doesnt matter to you since you're mainly using it for web access.
That's all i can see...

In your case, I'd go with the cheaper model. If you're not married to the size, you could even go with a 12-inch 1.6 for half the price, depending on the extent of data analysis...

jtglynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtglynn

Looks like this has been shipped. Sweet!

shwee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shwee
jtglynn wrote:Looks like this has been shipped. Sweet!

Received notification today that the laptop had shipped and found it on my front steps when I came home from work today. Thanks Woot! for the super quick shipping. The laptop looks brand new.

noahsmybro

quality posts: 6 Private Messages noahsmybro

Received mine this afternoon.

I've loved my current Asus UL80Vt since buying it in Oct. 2009, and have been looking forward to this one. (I haven't decided which will go to my wife.)

My impressions:

* The laptop looks amazing - looks brand new.

* Not nearly as heavy as it looks.

* Was packaged VERY sparsely - shipped in a plain brown box, secured to a cardboard insert with tight saran-wrap type plastic. On the other side of the cardboard insert was an AC Adapter. Aside from that, there was a photocopied piece of paper indicating that the Asus Recovery Disk program would not work due to the machine being refurb, and how to disable it and use the Win7 Recovery Disk program. There was absolutely nothing else in the box.

* Despite the insert, I used the Asus Disk Recovery generator, and it seems to have worked perfectly. Process took about 2 hours, and burned 4 DVDs. The insert also stated there would be a .pdf on the desktop titled "Refurbished Asus Laptop and Netbook Welcome Packet.pdf". There is none.

* Question: HOW do I purchase a Square Trade Wty for this? My original intention was to get one with the purchase, but I haven't yet investigated *how*, considering the laptop was purchased from Woot, and Square Trade is a different company. In fairness, I haven't taken the time to investigate this yet myself, so don't flame me for being lazy. I'll get around to this soon (I hope).

* BIG PROBLEM: NO WIRELESS.
--- The wireless indicator light on the front edge of the laptop never lights up.
--- Device Manager lists a Centrino WiMax adapter (Intel Centrino WiMax 6250), with no yellow or red warning or error icons.
--- The physical switch on the left edge of the laptop seems to have no effect, in either position.
--- Windows wireless network software finds no networks.
--- The Intel My WiFi Technology software reports that there is no network adapter found. (Specifically: "No supported Intel wireless network adapter was found.")
--- The BIOS doesn't appear to have any option relevant to this (nothing for MiniPCI, Wireless, etc....).
--- The Intel PROSet wireless WiFi Manual Diagnostics reports "Driver version does not support Intel (R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software version 13.2.0.0."

EDIT:
--- (Neglected to mention before) Fn+F2 has no effect.
--- Looking at the network adapters in the 'Network Connections' button, there are two adapters listed: Local Area Connection 3, and Local Area Connection 4. Why not 1 & 2? In any case, #3 is the WiMAX 6250, #4 is the Atheros. BOTH are listed as 'Network cable unplugged'. Makes me think that Windows thinks the WiMAX is a wired connection. Or, maybe Wide-area wireless appears as a wired connection to Windows, and the wifi adapter is simply not present at all?

I see no obvious panel on the bottom of the laptop to add a mini-pci adapter. I assume that is old technology at this point, and the wireless card is embedded inside the machine somewhere.

SO, if the adapter isn't there, why/how is the driver showing in Device Manager with no error? If the adapter IS there, why won't the wireless LED light up, and why can the software see no evidence of the adapter?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, how can I get the wireless to work?

Can any of you Woot-folk over in that big triangle-shaped state where it isn't snowing right now help me?

Thanks,
Steve

EDIT: I was hoping somebody else who ordered the laptop and received it would chime in here and state whether they are seeing the same thing I am, and also what they've tried to do to fix this, and their results. Woot & Square Trade folks - So far I've made no changes to the laptop - it arrived like this.

But now I'm going to see if I can uninstall and reinstall the Intel WiMAX 6250 driver, and see what happens.

shwee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shwee
noahsmybro wrote:Received mine this afternoon.

I've loved my current Asus UL80Vt since buying it in Oct. 2009, and have been looking forward to this one. (I haven't decided which will go to my wife.)

My impressions:

* Was packaged VERY sparsely - shipped in a plain brown box, secured to a cardboard insert with tight saran-wrap type plastic. On the other side of the cardboard insert was an AC Adapter. Aside from that, there was a photocopied piece of paper indicating that the Asus Recovery Disk program would not work due to the machine being refurb, and how to disable it and use the Win7 Recovery Disk program. There was absolutely nothing else in the box.

* Despite the insert, I used the Asus Disk Recovery generator, and it seems to have worked perfectly. Process took about 2 hours, and burned 4 DVDs. The insert also stated there would be a .pdf on the desktop titled "Refurbished Asus Laptop and Netbook Welcome Packet.pdf". There is none.

* Question: HOW do I purchase a Square Trade Wty for this? My original intention was to get one with the purchase, but I haven't yet investigated *how*, considering the laptop was purchased from Woot, and Square Trade is a different company. In fairness, I haven't taken the time to investigate this yet myself, so don't flame me for being lazy. I'll get around to this soon (I hope).

--- The wireless indicator light on the front edge of the laptop never lights up.
--- Device Manager lists a Centrino WiMax adapter (Intel Centrino WiMax 6250), with no yellow or red warning or error icons.
--- The physical switch on the left edge of the laptop seems to have no effect, in either position.
--- The Intel My WiFi Technology software reports that there is no network adapter found. (Specifically: "No supported Intel wireless network adapter was found.")
--- The BIOS doesn't appear to have any option relevant to this (nothing for MiniPCI, Wireless, etc....).
--- The Intel PROSet wireless WiFi Manual Diagnostics reports "Driver version does not support Intel (R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software version 13.2.0.0."

EDIT:
--- Looking at the network adapters in the 'Network Connections' button, there are two adapters listed: Local Area Connection 3, and Local Area Connection 4. Why not 1 & 2? In any case, #3 is the WiMAX 6250, #4 is the Atheros. BOTH are listed as 'Network cable unplugged'. Makes me think that Windows thinks the WiMAX is a wired connection. Or, maybe Wide-area wireless appears as a wired connection to Windows, and the wifi adapter is simply not present at all?

I see no obvious panel on the bottom of the laptop to add a mini-pci adapter. I assume that is old technology at this point, and the wireless card is embedded inside the machine somewhere.

SO, if the adapter isn't there, why/how is the driver showing in Device Manager with no error? If the adapter IS there, why won't the wireless LED light up, and why can the software see no evidence of the adapter?

Can any of you Woot-folk over in that big triangle-shaped state where it isn't snowing right now help me?

Thanks,
Steve

EDIT: I was hoping somebody else who ordered the laptop and received it would chime in here and state whether they are seeing the same thing I am, and also what they've tried to do to fix this, and their results. Woot & Square Trade folks - So far I've made no changes to the laptop - it arrived like this.

But now I'm going to see if I can uninstall and reinstall the Intel WiMAX 6250 driver, and see what happens.

Sorry for just reposting and not spending the time to edit, but I can chime in on a couple of your questions...

If you want to purchase an extended warranty through SquareTrade, just hit "My Account," click on the "Blog" button next to the ASUS laptop link and scroll down a bit until you see the SquareTrade ad.

I also wasn't able to make a wireless connection initially, but once I made sure the physical switch was in the "on" position and clicked on the networking icon, the option to repair the connection came up. That seemed to solve the problem for me at least.

noahsmybro

quality posts: 6 Private Messages noahsmybro
shwee wrote:Sorry for just reposting and not spending the time to edit, but I can chime in on a couple of your questions...

If you want to purchase an extended warranty through SquareTrade, just hit "My Account," click on the "Blog" button next to the ASUS laptop link and scroll down a bit until you see the SquareTrade ad.

I also wasn't able to make a wireless connection initially, but once I made sure the physical switch was in the "on" position and clicked on the networking icon, the option to repair the connection came up. That seemed to solve the problem for me at least.

Thanks Shwee. Tried the physical switch as well as the FN+F2 key combination, neither helped. I believe the wireless card, or physical switch is simply broken.

I guess I need to write Woot Customer Service. I'm sad. The laptop is definitely an attractive, and seemingly high-quality piece of equipment. I wish I hadn't received a dud like this.

And I know from past experience that Asus support is difficult to work with; I hope I don't need to pursue wty coverage through them.

-- Steve

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Asus Intel Core i5 15.6” Notebook with WiMAX has completely shipped. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

mk1409

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk1409
noahsmybro wrote:Received mine this afternoon.

My impressions:

EDIT:

Thanks,
Steve

The wireless gave me some issues as well, though I did get it working, so I dont think yours is broken. Unfortunately Im not totally sure how I got it working. I kept trying the Intel Wireless program as well as trying to connect through the Network and Sharing Center. Eventually, my networks came up and I was able to connect. So all I can suggest is keep trying and it may eventually work...Sorry about my lack of help

tbianco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbianco

I received mine tonight. It looks like a blemished model. Everything looks brand new but has some scratches on the rim around the screen. Other than that it everything has worked perfectly out of the box and I'm real pleased.

jtglynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtglynn

So far everything seems just right with mine. Haven't found any imperfections. Fired right up and found my network pretty quick. Have my fingers crossed that it will continue in that direction.

ox1947

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ox1947

1 big problem so far. The hard drive is partitioned no big deal. C: is 116 GB and D: is 337 GB. I don't think that quite makes 640 GB.

IlikeDino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IlikeDino
ox1947 wrote:1 big problem so far. The hard drive is partitioned no big deal. C: is 116 GB and D: is 337 GB. I don't think that quite makes 640 GB.

I agree. Not a deal breaker, I just don't like surprises.